Breathing Workshop is a series of three completely live online sessions in personal 1:1 format, where you will learn ancestral breathing patterns and ancient meditation techniques specifically aimed at the development of emotional intelligence and mental health (suitable for all people, whether or not they have meditated before)
Starting from the fact that the basis of our inner well-being as well as our performance in the world depends largely on a healthy and regulated nervous system, the motivation for this program is born, the main objective of which is to share breathing tools and meditations to improve the relationship you have with yourself, with your solitude and with the environment.
"It is not enough to know, you also have to apply. It is not enough to want, you also have to act"
– Goethe –
– An experience that combines practice with spaces for dialogue and talks is called a workshop. The objective is for the person to develop their own breathing routine, being very clear about all the emotional and physiological processes involved in meditation.
– The workshop lasts 3 weeks in total; a 3-hour session (workshop style) each week, with extra-class meditative assignments to gradually codify the habit of meditation.
– The sessions will be live on Zoom.
– In each session, ancestral breathing patterns and meditations will be addressed from a theoretical-practical perspective, knowing in depth the physiological, historical and scientific theory behind each of the techniques, with the aim of enriching our practice.
– Correct micro-dosage of oxygen and carbon dioxide to improve the respiratory condition and the health of the body-mind structure.
– Ancestral breathing and meditative practices aimed at emotional void, sadness, fear, anger, frustration, anxiety, empowerment, serenity, sexual energy and glandular strengthening.
– Static (meditative) and dynamic (physical movements) breathing exercises to regulate the nervous system.
– Breathing exercises for nervous, emotional and energetic balance.
– Talks about emotional empowerment, mental health, self-love, cellular intelligence, trauma stocked in the body, history of breathing meditation, etc.
"We meditate to convert the powers of human existence into tools that accelerate our own evolution"
– Sri Aurobindo –
– Basic principles of breathing meditation (expansion, contraction, rest, purification)
– Inner chemistry of the body related to breathing meditation.
– Nervous system and glands involved in the practice of breathing meditation.
– Breathing exercises (physical and meditative) recommended for emotional void and sadness.
– Breathing exercises for nervous balance.
– The classical-poetic and scientific interpretations of breathing meditation.
– Detachment and empowerment as tools of human evolution.
– Breathing exercises (physical and meditative) recommended for fear, anger and frustration.
– Breathing exercises for emotional balance.
– Virtuosity, self-love and evolution.
– Sexual energy, abundance and wisdom.
– Breathing exercises (physical and meditative) recommended for glandular strengthening, serenity and anxiety.
– Breathing exercises for energy balance.
DATE AND TIME
They are coordinated individually.
FORMAT AND PLATFORM
Live on Zoom.
FEE PER PERSON
US$350 (VAT included)
* The space is reserved via bank transfer, PayPal or SINPE-Costa Rican-mobile, by paying the entire rate. Tell me to send you the payment information only if you have already decided that you will do the program, please.
* If you pay in colones, use the sale rate according to the Central Bank of Costa Rica here.
– At the end of the workshop you will have breathing and meditative tools to transform your emotional perspective on life.
– Although there is a theoretical component, 80% of the entire workshop is practical. The theory only comes to complement the practical experience of each participant, so that they know what exactly they are doing, and how the transformations happen inside their body and mind.
– Each of the three sessions must be scheduled in an independent week, with the objective of assigning extra-class practices that allow incorporating the habit of meditation into the daily routine, which will be key to integrating the desired objectives within the physical and mental systems in each person.
– The program is only for people over 21 years of age.
– Modo Elefante is a meditation center, not therapy. People suffering from depression, psychiatric/mental pathologies or addictions of any type, please consider other options since the program lacks the human, medical and technological resources to treat such situations.
– But in relation to the above, if you are under psychological or psychiatric treatment, you can ask your therapist or doctor for approval of this program. I have worked this way with a large number of people, obtaining excellent results.
– Cancellation policy: canceled sessions may be replaced only within 5 calendar days.
– Here you can read about Modo Elefante's concept.