The objective of this gathering is to share ancient breathing meditation techniques to develop your inner clarity through a dynamic calibration of the nervous system.
Exercises from the earliest days of yoga will be explored, as well as meditative and breathing practices suitable for everyone except those with heart conditions, epilepsy, glaucoma, or high blood pressure.
If it doesn’t rain, there will be a conceptual session for personal practice. Each participant will do it alone somewhere on the property (if it rains we practice inside the meditation hall)
To anyone willing to learn about breathing meditation according to the oldest culture of that yoga that few know.
“…but I don’t know anything about meditation, I’m a beginner”
It’s ok. Both the breathing and meditative techniques of this program are a very good option to start meditating and bring order to the mind.
“…I’m a regular practitioner, I already have experience”
It’s ok. Our approach to meditation and yoga is totally different from what is generally known out there as such.
– Swimsuit (if you want to use the pool)
– Your own towel (there are showers)
– Comfortable clothing for meditation and breathing exercises.
– Yoga mat. If you need a cushion to meditate, bring it. If you don’t feel comfortable meditating on the floor, you can use our benches.
– Optional: if you have a personal issue around which you seek clarity, this is a safe space to work on it.
In order to make meditation accessible to all, it was decided not to include meals in the operating costs. In this way, each participant brings their lunch. There are kitchens with refrigerators and basic utensils – no microwaves.
It is recommended to bring simple food to prepare, and easily digestible to avoid discomfort in the afternoon breathing meditation.
Recommendation: avoid red meat, dairy products, legumes and bread; On the other hand, fruits, non-starchy vegetables, salads, brown rice, tuna, oatmeal… go very well.
All styles are welcome: vegetarians, vegans and non-vegetarians.
7:30AM – Doors open
8:30AM-9:00AM – Presentation
9:00AM-10:30AM – Ancient Yoga / energy
10:30AM-11:30AM – Breathing activation
11:30AM-12:00PM – Introspective Dynamics
12:00PM-1:00PM – Free time for lunch
1:00PM-1:30PM – Relaxation
1:30PM-2:30PM – Meditation
2:30PM-3:30PM – Breathing activation
3:30PM-4:30PM – Closing Circle
4:30PM-7:00PM – Sunset (optional)
* Then, if you want to stay the night that day and have more sessions, you can do it for an additional cost of $50 p/person. Check out time the next day is 2:00PM.
The program would be like this:
9:00PM-10:00PM – Meditation
The next day:
4:00AM-5:00AM – Breathing meditation
5:00AM-6:00AM – Ancient Yoga
I’m Antonio, and I have more than 20 years of experience in meditation and ancient yoga, in India, Nepal and Costa Rica. Here you can read more.
Please arrive between 7:30AM-8:20AM
Modo Elefante is on a 3-hectare property surrounded by nature in Atenas Costa Rica.
US$70 – per person
* Fees include VAT.
* Keep in mind that the gathering is in Spanish, but the instructions for the practices can be translated into English if necessary; not so the consultations of the participants in the closing circle, or topics considered as non-essential.
* The space is reserved via bank transfer or SINPE-Costa Rican-mobile. Tell me to send you the payment information.
* If you pay in colones, use the sale rate according to the Central Bank of Costa Rica here.
Program updates for 2023 will be announced soon.
– Ask before payment to check availability.
– I recommend a limited use of electronic devices to have a more organic experience. Modo Elefante does not provide wifi or internet service.
– Please avoid photos or videos during the gathering (once it is finished, is ok)
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the date of the event no refunds will be done, but if someone cancels, can use one night of the Individual Sessions program during the 10 calendar days following the canceled date. If for some reason Modo Elefante cancels an event, full refund will be done.
– Here you can read about the Modo Elefante concept.
– Here you can see photos of the place.
© Copyright 2022 Modo Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex