I invite you to meditate with me every Sunday at 8:30AM Costa Rica (GMT -6) on Zoom Live.
Every Sunday I lead a meditation session for people who have never meditated, or who meditate but are unaware of the most basic principles of breathing meditation.
The goal is to meditate using very simple breathing patterns that everyone can practice. Especially aimed at those who are considering coming to a retreat or gathering, and want to know in advance the breathing basics of the techniques practiced in our on-site events.
Unlike the previous program where different breathing patterns were practiced each week, now the practice is limited to just the basics of breathing meditation, so the sessions this time are always very similar to each other.
People who are already familiar with the sessions are still welcome to connect to share a meditative break in their Sunday routine.
It is important to know that the reason why I exclude the more complex breathing techniques practiced in the on-site gatherings and retreats is because this is a space where I am unaware of the physical conditions and respiratory capacities of the participants, since practically anyone can can connect.
"It has become terrifyingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity"
– Albert Einstein –
First the basic aspects are introduced theoretically, then we practice them.
There is also space for attendees to ask questions, express comments or share experiences.
It doesn't matter if you have meditated before or not, the meditation is open to all people.
– It is not necessary to fill out the registration form for this program.
– To sign up, send a message indicating your desire to join the live meditation group on Sundays. Then you will get the access code. NOTE: The access information must be requested only through a true profile in one of the Modo Elefante social networks (not by WhatsApp or by email).
– Each session lasts between 40 minutes or 1 hour, and it is in spanish.
– The room opens at 8:30AM (Costa Rica time), and closes at 8:35AM.
– When the session is suspended due to an event scheduled that day, it will be reported on social networks and also at the entrance to the virtual waiting room.
– Those who already have an access link, it remains the same.
– I recommend being in a quiet place, alone (or with other people joining the session) and in a posture that you can maintain comfortably (it doesn't have to be sitting on the floor; in a chair or on the edge of a bed is perfect)
– Very important: have an empty stomach.
– Please keep your camera on throughout the session.
– Here you can read about Modo Elefante's concept.