Meditation is an act closely related to the night and dawn, because thanks to the moon and its electromagnetic frequency, the entire endocrine system and all life on earth enter a state of relaxation.
Inspired by the above, I designed this course in order to take advantage of the benefits offered by the darkest part of the day.
The course is based on a nocturnal meditative experience composed of ancient, soft and gentle breathing techniques to practice before bed or upon waking, and information about the glands activated at night, which help us achieve deeper meditative states.
It will be a 21-day journey through the science of ancient meditation, where you'll learn to design meditation routines according to your physical-emotional requirements, thus taking advantage of the night or sunrise in the most introspective way possible.
"The night is as important a school as that of the day. We just have to learn to move in its dynamics, which is completely different"
– Sri Aurobindo –
The course lasts 21 days - 1 daily session of 1 hour (online, live on Zoom).
You can do it during any part of the night or just before sunrise, depending on where you are. In the past there have been participants from Argentina, Chile and Europe, with very good results.
Both the techniques and their theory are progressively developed over 21 days, taking care of each part of the process so that the experience is light, simple and subtle, adapting it to the tranquility of the night, the silence of dawn, or the energy of sunrise.
The course is introductory to the secrets of meditation and ancient yoga, aimed at those seeking to improve their personal skills to deal with the constant challenges of today's world. It is also open to all people, whether they have meditated before or not.
Every night before meditating, there's a brief talk about the technical and historical aspects of the breathing exercise of the day, as well as the benefits of night meditation in the field of emotions.
At the end of each class space is opened for details, comments, questions and answers.
"Nights through dreams help us understand and process the myths forgotten by the day"
– Carl Jung –
– The four essential components of the mind according to the ancient culture of meditation:
3. Power or self-reliance.
4. Virtue in the goal of life.
– Breathing physiology and its four pillars:
– The faculty of universal power.
– Tales, fables and classic stories of meditation.
– Breathing and its fundamental components.
– Daily introspection questions and answers.
– Emotions densified in the body.
– How to make rest a kind of meditation.
– Essential components to meditate for long periods.
– How to design meditative routines according to specific objectives.
– The importance of learning to feel deeply and consciously.
– Evolution of consciousness, self-knowledge and self-love.
– The pineal gland, darkness, dawn and dreams.
– Attachment and its systematic traces.
– Relaxation versus meditation.
– Dreams and meditation.
Ancient meditation techniques of the course:
– The walled city meditation.
– The lonely forest meditation.
– The psychic being and love meditation.
– The knowledge and wisdom meditation.
– The sound meditation.
– The law of quantum entanglement meditation.
– The natural breath meditation.
– The cellular intelligence meditation (immobility)
– The abdominal fire meditation.
– The cerebrospinal fluid meditation.
Commissioned by the poet Lord Byron, Mary Shelley had to write a story; This is how, as a result of a nightmare, the character of Frankenstein was born. Then, in the field of chemistry, Mendeleev confessed that he had come up with the periodic table in a dream.
November 1-21 – Registration opens October 1.
From 8:00PM-9:00PM Costa Rica (GMT -6) live on Zoom.
FEE PER PERSON
US$200 (VAT included)
* The space is reserved via bank transfer, PayPal or SINPE-Costa Rican-mobile, by paying the entire rate. Tell me to send you the payment information only if you have already decided that you will do the course, please.
* If you pay in colones, use the sale rate according to the Central Bank of Costa Rica here.
– The course is in Spanish.
– Contact before payment to check availability.
– The sessions will not be recorded, except when a participant previously requests it due to absence. In that case the session will remain available for 24 hours.
– Here you can read about Modo Elefante's concept.
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the course, no refunds will be made, but if someone cancels (before the course starts) can do 1 Personal Program during the days of the course. If for some reason Modo Elefante cancels an event, full refund will be made.