Meditation is an act of peace related to the night, because thanks to the moon and its electromagnetic frequency, the entire endocrine system and all life on earth enter a state of relaxation.
Inspired by the above, I designed this course in order to take advantage of the benefits offered by the night. A nighttime meditative experience with ancient, soft and gentle breathing techniques to practice before bedtime, plus basic information about the glands that aid in good sleep.
It will be a 21-day journey through the poetry of the ancient world of meditation, where you will learn to design meditative routines based on your own physical-emotional needs, thus re-educating your system to go to sleep in the most relaxed way possible.
I. The course lasts 21 days – 1 daily session of 1 hour (online)
II. We meditate every day and a short talk is guided in relation to the history and benefits of meditation and the yoga of dreams.
III. There will be extra-class dynamics for you to practice self-observation while living your daily routine.
IV. The course is introductory to the secrets of meditation and ancient yoga, aimed at those who wish to improve their personal skills to deal with the constant challenges presented by today’s world.
The course is night modality to relax the body and mind before going to sleep.
Both, techniques and theory, are developed progressively over 21 days, taking care of each step of the process so that the experience is light, simple and subtle, adapting ourselves to the rhythm of the night as a prelude to dreams.
In each class the meditation of the day is introduced, details are clarified, we meditate, and at the end I open space for Q&A.
Although I recommend attending all sessions, I understand that setbacks may arise. It’s okay if you can’t connect to a session, but keep in mind that sessions aren’t recorded.
– The four essential components of the mind according to the ancient culture of meditation:
3. Power or self-reliance.
4. Virtue in the goal of life.
– Breathing physiology and its four pillars:
– The faculty of universal power.
– Tales, fables and classic stories of meditation.
– Breathing and its fundamental components.
– Daily introspection questions and answers.
– Emotions densified in the body.
– How to make rest a kind of meditation.
– Essential components to meditate for long periods.
– How to design meditative routines according to specific objectives.
– The importance of learning to feel deeply and consciously.
– Evolution of consciousness, self-knowledge and self-love.
– The pineal gland, darkness, dawn and dreams.
– Attachment and limiting beliefs.
– Relaxation versus meditation.
– Dreams and meditation.
Ancient meditation techniques of the course:
– The walled city meditation.
– The lonely forest meditation.
– The psychic Being and love meditation.
– The knowledge and wisdom meditation.
– The sound meditation.
– The law of quantum entanglement meditation.
– The natural breath meditation.
– The cellular intelligence meditation (immobility)
– The abdominal fire meditation.
– The cerebrospinal fluid meditation.
I’m Antonio, and I have more than 20 years of experience in meditation and ancient yoga, in India, Nepal and Costa Rica. Here you can read more.
March 1-21, 2023 (registration opens in February 2023)
From 8:00PM-9:00PM Costa Rica (GMT -5) live on Zoom.
FEE PER PERSON
US$150 (VAT included)
* The space is reserved via bank transfer or SINPE-Costa Rican-mobile. Tell me to send you the payment information.
* If you pay in colones, use the sale rate according to the Central Bank of Costa Rica here.
– The course is in Spanish.
– Contact before payment to check availability.
– Cancellation policy: If cancellation is requested, 50% will be returned during the days after payment. IMPORTANT: seven days before the course, no refunds will be made, but if someone cancels (before the course starts) can use 1 night of the Individual Sessions program during the first 15 days of the course. If for some reason Modo Elefante cancels an event, full refund will be made.
© Copyright 2022 Modo Elefante Costa Rica | Web Design by PigFlex